CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Paid Video Guide 2018


Cost per acquisition (CPA), also known as cost per action, pay per acquisition (PPA) and cost per conversion, is an online advertising pricing model where the advertiser pays for a specified acquisition - for example a sale, click, or form submit (e.g., contact request, newsletter sign up, registration etc.)

If you don't know what is CPA. Click here : Wikipedia

Screenshots








File Size : 730.4 MB

CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Paid Video Guide 2018 CPA Marketing: The Ultimate  Paid  Video Guide 2018 Reviewed by CPA Experts on November 21, 2018 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. onlineworkingidea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting post about the CPA marketing guide. I have been learning the skills slowly because I would like to promote my brand very effectively in order to generate high revenue. I would like to try out the app to Send sms from slack as well. If you have any tips to share regarding bulk SMS marketing, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.